Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barragan Luisenbairnn (Resurrecion) VS. Ulquiorra Cifer (Segunda Etapa) - Page 9

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters > Versus

View Poll Results: Barragan or Ulquiorra
Barragan 22 73.33%
Ulquiorra 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 01:15 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Wonderweiss, Soi Fon, Nnoitra, Shinji
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Barragan Luisenbairnn (Resurrecion) VS. Ulquiorra Cifer (Segunda Etapa)

Lol

This thread has devolved into many lols

It's gonna be classic
Old 04-16-2012, 01:57 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Don Kanonji, Komamura, Grimmjow, Dordoni, Sasakibe, Yamamoto, and EVERYONE ELSE
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Barragan Luisenbairnn (Resurrecion) VS. Ulquiorra Cifer (Segunda Etapa)

There are two types of fights. A fight of reiatsu and a fight of strategy. In a battle of reiatsu, Barragan definetly wins. However, in a fight of strategy either fighter could win. Barragan can use Senescencia when Ulquiorra tries to use a melee attack, and then immediately use respira to kill Ulquiorra. Barragan also has his huge axe although i don't remember if it had any special abilities. Ulquiorra has Lanza del Relámpago and can fire it multiple times at Barragan. However, it is hard to control. His Cero Oscuras could do Barragan quite a lot of damage. Ulquiorra's high speed regeneration plays a large role in this fight because if Barragan were to use Respira on him, Ulquiorra can grow back his missing parts, however he cannot replace vital organs. Ulquiorra has the best long distance weapons and Barragan has the best melee attacks. Ulquiorra's best chance is to take Barragan from a distance. Barragan's best oppurtunity is to keep dodging Ulquiorra's long distance attacks and use Senescencia when Ulquiorra tries to use a melee attack, and then immediately use respira to kill Ulquiorra. This fight is almost evenly matched, however the scale does tip slightly in Barragan's favor.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
10th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Vegeth,Stark,Yagami Light,Byakuya,Sanji,Yamammoto
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm66Jack View Post
You're 20, hmm a'ight, but ... How do I say it ...

You don't seem to have the inteligence of someone with 20 years to be posting here ... The arguments you are presenting are just things you are pulling out of your a** without anything concret.

Even if a Bankai increases one's power 10fold, it still does not mean that Yamamoto can defeat Aizen, because of two things.
1- Aizen's ability(hypnosis of the 5 senses) renders EVERYTHING from anyone who does not have massively more reiatsu than him useless.
2- You don't know how Yamamoto in bankai looks like, how he fights, his abilities, etc ...

So stop posting bulls**** like you think you are right. Because you aren't.
Do you consider your self intelligent?
If sow i am Einstein.
Stop using words like in those in bolt,they donn't make look cooler or older.
Yammamoto has 2.2k years of experience.Since one of his shikai ability's EJ was able to devastate a town like Kakaruka.His Bankai ability will be 10 times stronger then EJ.And his attacks will be fire base.
As for the word in bolt.I think you do those things.By saying that we don't know who is stronger between CC and Barragan.Only this is enough to make leave the threat.Anyway i wanna to destroy your internet pride.
When you give a way for Ulquiorra to defeat Barragan,i will be happy till then : Soyo Nara!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:54 AM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
Lol

This thread has devolved into many lols

It's gonna be classic