Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[五] 5th Division: West River Banks - Page 5

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions > 5th Division > 5th Division Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Gobantai Sanseki (5th Div. 3rd Seat)

Favorite Character: HiFuMi
Send a message via Yahoo to Bayushi_Meijin
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: [五] 5th Division: West River Banks

Ichi and Do, clones 1&2, spread out and flanked Meijin while Tre, clone #3 edged closer trying to keep Mejins attention directly in front of him. Meijin had positioned himself in such a way as to keep any of them from coming at him from the rear. Eyeing them he surreptitiously dug his left toes into the sand. Turning his head slightly to the right he let a smirk overtake his normally open, near jovial features. "Well, lets have at it then!" he shouted. Feigning to his right, he kicked out his left foot, flinging sand and rocks at Do. Do, and Ichi instinctively flinched back from the perceived attacks. Seeing this Meijin launched forward, directly at the unsuspecting Tre. Closing the distance in a flash, Meijins knee connected with Tre's sola plexus, doubling him over. He immediately followed up with a swift elbow to the now exposed, and unprotected back of his scull. Tre went down like a puppet with its strings cut"One Dow...whoa!" Meijin started to say. Sensing more than seeing pressure coming from his now exposed back Meijin dropped into a sideways forward roll. Mere milliseconds later Ichi came soaring overhead with a flying sidekick that would have taken him in his spine. Meijin was coming back to his. Feet when Do collided with him, attempting to tackle, and subdue him. Feeling his wind leave him, Meijin allowed his body to go as limp as a boned fish. He let Do's momentum carry them both over. As his back made contact with the ground Meijin curled his knees in, adding to his now backward roll. With Do now atop him Meijin kicked out, using their combined momentum to throw his assailant off. Again coming to his feet he was met with Ichi's right hand across his jaw. Again using his opponents power against him, closing his eyes against the stars that now seemed to spin around in his vision, Meijin spun in the direction the punch led swinging around and launching(blindly) a spinning hook kick that miraculously caught Ichi in the back of his head. The kick sent Ichi stumbling forward, and into the recovering Do. Coming around to fully face the pair Meijin squinted his eyes against the still spinning landscape and said with a wry grin "I think I'm regretting that 3 on 1 idea. You guys aren't doing my ego any favors."

Khazid'hea,Daermon Na'Shezbaernon Elvira Weapons Master
Old 01-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Gobantai Sanseki (5th Div. 3rd Seat)

Favorite Character: HiFuMi
Send a message via Yahoo to Bayushi_Meijin
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: [五] 5th Division: West River Banks

His head still spinning and throbbing badly Meijin I spelled his lonesome and fell heavily to the turf on his butt. "I'm gonna be sore or a week" he commented to himself before he rose to his feet and exited the aren.

Khazid'hea,Daermon Na'Shezbaernon Elvira Weapons Master
Closed Thread