Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th Division Brass Birthday Bash - Page 5

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions > 7th Division > 7th Division Archives

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:33 PM
~The Dark Cereus Bloom~

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra ,Nova, Shuuhei, Renji, Byakuya, Ikkaku, Kenpachi, Yachiru, Gin
Send a message via MSN to Zeria Iiyasei Send a message via Yahoo to Zeria Iiyasei Send a message via Skype™ to Zeria Iiyasei
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: 7th Division Brass Birthday Bash

Zeria blinked and turned to Qube, smiling faintly. She was glad that Solus had enjoyed her painting, but now another was complimenting it? That made her happy.

"Thank you. I did indeed paint in myself. I put a lot of work into it"

Speaking of paint, she spontaneously realized that she still had a paintbrush in her pocket. Zeria blinked, confused, then shook her head, putting the brush behind her ear.

"If you like, sometime, I would be willing to do one for you..."

Jessy's HachikoPaz/Xnigona's SenseiKhia's WifeyAnya's HisaoWOLF's Rival
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 PM
[7th Division Vice Captain] Profundum Rex: Seraph of Saturn

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeria Iiyasei View Post
 Spoiler: click to show
Qube didn't find it odd that she carried a brush. He tought it to be a mark of a true artist to always have a tool of the craft with hm or her.
"Sadly though, I have not yet performed acts worthy of being painted. Most of my scars are those of marks of a craftsman."
As he took an other sip of his drink, his sleave uncovered the burned scar on his wrist.
"before my shinigami powers awakened, I worked in a smithy. giving shape and meaning to raw metal to the haertbeat of the furnace. I did once do battle with Captain Tora, when I entered the division - needless to say, I was no match for his might. I recall you saying you were the rival of a primaira called Wolf?"

Shimazu Ōkami - Qube (MIA)
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 PM
~The Dark Cereus Bloom~

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra ,Nova, Shuuhei, Renji, Byakuya, Ikkaku, Kenpachi, Yachiru, Gin
Send a message via MSN to Zeria Iiyasei Send a message via Yahoo to Zeria Iiyasei Send a message via Skype™ to Zeria Iiyasei
My Shinigami [?]

Zeria blinked and nodded, fiddling with the paintbrush instead of leaving it behind her ear.

"I can paint anything. I painted Solus simply from the memory I have of his appearance from the tattoo parlour where I work...you don't need to have accomplished any major feat. Solus and I never stood like that. I simply created it so he would have a reminder that I do consider him a friend"

She did, however, take interest in that he used to work in a smithy. She had always been fascinated by the creation of weapons, ever since she had seen her very first sword made when she was a child. She still had it stored away, despite that it was so small. It was a reminder of the fact that her parents had loved her very much and gifted her with her very first weapon, effectively drawing her into the world of fighting.

"Tell me, Qube. Have you ever made an odachi?"

Old 05-03-2012, 12:51 AM
[7th Captain] Ignis Rex] x [Sternritter D [Quincy]

Favorite Character: Mask De Masculine
Send a message via MSN to Rayon Send a message via Skype™ to Rayon
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchi View Post
Nocturna chuckled.
"I know what's inside, dear. You gotta find out."
she said with a playful smile, and tipped on the
box three times. The box mini-blasted open, and
a Moth unfolded its wings, fluttering, and sitting
there, as if welcoming her new owner. She was
rather huge, but extremely beautiful.

She fluttered
up, and landed on Solus, brushing over his jacket
with her furry antennae, inhaling his scent to know
it once and forever.
"This is a trained Ladymoth. She belongs to the Lunar
Moths, mostly known as Comet Moth. She speaks
four languages, goes to the toilet on her own and is
overall clean."
she said smiling. The moth seemed to
agree, and walked around Solus' shoulders, brushing
over his skin as a greeting.
"She needs a little honey and a light place for sleeping."
*Solus' eyes widened after witnessing the small creature burst forth from confinement. The young cat quietly studied the rather large moth and nodded in appreciation.*

"It seems to be either very talented, or very well trained perhaps. Regardless we thank you for the present...."

*Solus sighed*

"It's a shame though...we haven't a name for it just yet... This situation has become somewhat dreadful. Hmm...give us a moment."

*Solus looked down deep in thought. It didn't take much to come up with something, and within the next moment they spoke. *

"We will call her Amara. Hopefully she'll fit in the small group of Jigokucho We have assembled as our own personal bunch. Sara, Natalia, Aria, Ophelia, come out please. We have a new addition."

*At his command, four black butterflies crawled forth from various parts of Solus' jacket and fluttered beside their master. Like Solus before them, they too studied the moth Luna had brought for them.*

"Now, she won't attack them will she? Shian has made note in a few of his journals that your moths have been known to attack. He had to stop sending his own group of Jigokucho to Hueco Mundo, fearing that they may be struck down. We won't have to worry about will we?"

Quote:
Zeria blinked and nodded, fiddling with the paintbrush instead of leaving it behind her ear.

"I can paint anything. I painted Solus simply from the memory I have of his appearance from the tattoo parlour where I work...you don't need to have accomplished any major feat. Solus and I never stood like that. I simply created it so he would have a reminder that I do consider him a friend"

She did, however, take interest in that he used to work in a smithy. She had always been fascinated by the creation of weapons, ever since she had seen her very first sword made when she was a child. She still had it stored away, despite that it was so small. It was a reminder of the fact that her parents had loved her very much and gifted her with her very first weapon, effectively drawing her into the world of fighting.

"Tell me, Qube. Have you ever made an odachi?"
*With the question, Solus briefly turned their attention towards Zeria.*

"Just a friend, Zeria?"

*Solus inquired teasingly, however their tone suggested otherwise. The Vice-Captain was always seemingly serious in near every situation though it was most due to the fact that Solus lacked expressive ability, at least on the positive side of the spectrum. Solus could growl, shout, roar, glare, frown, simply be mean. However it wasn't as if the young cat was completely incapable of positive expression. Having nothing to evoke such behavior, combined with suppressing it for the vast majority of their life made the task exceedingly difficult. Thus, most times, Solus could only express the more positive feelings in words only. To which they hoped their peers knees them enough to pick up on the true intentions of their speech without having to point it out to then.*

"It's nice to know you have such a positive opinion of us. Perhaps it is our association with the Arrancar that bars us from something with a little more...meaning."
Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 AM
[Primera Legion] Espada - Bloodstained Empress

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra | Gin | Sousuke | Dante | Albert Wesker <3
Send a message via MSN to Pitchi
My Shinigami [?]

"The moths of the army are trained to attack and devour
their opponents, and the clan of moths me and my previous
self raised are not too fond of Hell Butterflies. Though...there
are exceptions.
She... was trained otherwisely by myself. From the
small egg to the caterpillar. She can harden her wings like
blades, but only for defense. She only needs honey and from
time to time, let me check her. Also, maybe you should not mess
her sleep cycle up."
she said, and watched the moth.

She listened to their silent voices, unhearable for those not belonging
to the species. Nocturna had to chuckle. How chatty they are.
"Oh my... girl talk, moth edititon."
The hell butterflies seemed to adore the bright yellow wings and the
beautifully curled tails on the end.

"I warn you though - every moth of mine gets treated like a princess.
If she doesnt feel well, or if you mistreat her in any way, she will
immediately return to me.
" she said seriously. Nocturna did, like Luna,
not understand any fun when something happened to the Moths. The
yellow moth therewhile explored Solus a little, looking for a spot where
she could hide. She then crawled with her furry body inside Solus coat
and hid there, sniggering, only two furry antennae being able to be seen.
"Hablo Espanol?" she asked politely, and then started to giggle.

"...o.o~ there's someone in love with you, dear..."
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Qube was slightly distracted by the paintbrush, but still responded
"no no, if I were to be immortalized on canvas, then at least it should be by something that actually happened. Then again, with your talent, I recon that you could even make a scene in the smithy look majestic."
he smiled with the compliment he had just given her.
"No, I haven't made a odachi yet. Creating a good plade is an art of it's own, but creating a curved one ... now that's on a whole new level. I did craft my own zanpakutou"
From his back, Qube drew a straight edged short sword. with marble handle
"Hmm, this talk about seems to have rekindled my passion for metalurgy. If you want a odachi, I can always attempt to craft one for you. No promisses it will be adequate though ..."
With his off hand, he had put down the glass on a little table and had gotten hold of a small cat-shaped cake. Before taking a bite he noted
"You work in a tattoo-shop? That's awesome. I have a big one on my back. Sadly, it's not unthinkable that my back gets roasted. The next time it's seared off, you mind re-inking it?"

Old 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM
~The Dark Cereus Bloom~

My Shinigami [?]

Zeria chuckled at Qube's response. Odachi's were far from easy to make, and she knew it. Though, she made a note to paint him when she had some extra time. It was his offer to make her an odachi, however, that drew forth one of her non-often heard, hauntingly beautiful laughs.

"No, no. I don't need a new weapon, though I thank you for the offer. I simply asked, because the odachi is my favored weapon.....actually..."

She held out her right hand, closing her eyes.

"Kishi...my weapon, please"
"As you command, Mistress, AHAHAAAA!"

She sighed, shaking her head at her insane spirit's added laugh, then grinned as her massive odachi dropped down into her hand. The 'handle' of it was a foot and a half in length, wrapped in bloodstained cloth. But the most magnificent part of it, was the four foot long entirely black blade that seemed to just glint with malice and hatred and....madness. Zeria held it so the blade aimed away from their small little group, showing it off to Qube.

"This is Kuroikyouki No Kishi. Black Madness Knight. He has been my partner for quite some time. He's absolutely...well....mad, but I wouldn't have him any other way..."

It was then, however, that Zeria realized just how many of Hueco Mundo's inhabitants were here. What started as a slow twitch turned into a full body shake, before Zeria thrust her blade back upwards.

"Kishi...take it away before I lose control..."
"No fun today?"
"No. This will not turn into a slaughter..."
"If you saaaay soooo"

The massive weapon disappeared into a portal of shadow, and Zeria seemed to relax a bit, before smiling weakly to Qube.

"My apologies. Solus mentioned my...discomfort in places like these..."

It was perfect timing when Solus commented on her statement of friendship, and the thought made her turn to face him, smiling a bit brighter.

"Of course I consider you a friend, Solus. You have done nothing to earn my hatred. I...cannot say the same for the inhabitants of Hueco. I know it is unfair of me to treat them all as the same, but I have been given no reason to think of them otherwise...I am open, however, if they are willing to prove they are different..."

She didn't know how to respond to his last statement in entirety, however. Not when she all kinds of things on her mind that she couldn't say in a place like this. And especially not with all kinds of people, some enemies, to hear what could be a weakness. Instead, Zeria turned back to Qube upon his inquiry about her tattoo parlour.

"It isn't my tattoo parlour, per se, however I am the only one left who runs it. I am the only remaining tattoo artist. I have done work on many people, including the arrancar named Ulq. I have also done work on my student, Xnigona, and a close friend, Anya. I do my own work as well..."

She lifted her corset a bit to reveal the tribal raindrop that ran from just under her chest to her waist.

"I specialize in tribal, however, I can replicate anything or draw up whatever you would like..."

Zeria smiled, her next thought more wishful thinking than anything.

"I actually offered to tattoo Solus, but he didn't take me up on the offer. At least, not yet..."

Old 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Qube could not help but admire the beautiful black blade and it's excelent craftsmanship. Mesmorised by the colorless metal, his craftsmen's eye detected the madness that the blade hinted off.
"If sanity is the first to go in battle, I'll go to war with men insane. At least they are used to the predicament"
Qube seemed to quote some long lost philosopher.
Looking upon the raindrop tatoo, he responded
"Nice craftsmanship. Co´ncidently, mine is also tribal"
He removed the left side of his kimono, and revealed his back and shoulder, which contained a multitude of tribal tatoo's. There was no imediate meaning to them, other then that many took the fom of the waves in the sea. Zeria's trained eye could probbably also notice that certain parts of the tatoo seemed not to fit in the picture ... as though they formed an image of their own. The tribal ink on Qube's back seemed to hide arcane markings.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:52 PM
[Primera Legion] Espada - Bloodstained Empress

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra | Gin | Sousuke | Dante | Albert Wesker <3
Send a message via MSN to Pitchi
My Shinigami [?]

Nocturna was shortly about to say something to Zerias more or less
annoying statement, but stayed silent in order to keep things quiet.
Solus was priority to her in every way, and since Solus wished
them to get along, she decided to completely ignore her precence.

Though, her pride was surely scratched, and that was more or less
seen in her sour facial expression. Nocturnas pride as Arrancar was
enormous, and even overcame the pride of WOLF in a high degree.
She let out a silent sound of annoyance, and then closed her eyes,
calming, and then turned back to Solus.

"So, how do you plan to celebrate your brithday? Is it just this
small party?"
she asked, and lovingly patted his head. She then
remembered something, and grabbed into her jacket.
"Oh my I totally forgot this..." she said a little sad, and then
grabbed an Envelope out.
"From your siblings." she said.