Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[9th division] All-division mission Signup! - Page 3

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions > 9th Division > 9th Division Archives

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 12:51 PM
[1st Division] Captain - Strength

Favorite Character: Harribel
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: [9th division mission] The other side of dawn

With nothing more than the whistling sound of the chilly midnight wind to keep him company, Phoenix continued to stare up at the multitude of blinking stars that were fanned out above him. The 3rd seat was laying on the tiled roof of one of the many walls that criss-crossed the Seritei, with both of his hands tucked behind his head so that it wasn't laying on the tiled roof directly. Except for the steady rise and fall of his chest, Phoenix was completely motionless. He felt unusually calm, despite everything that had happened and everything that was expected of him and his fellow division members before sunrise the following morning. In the sky above him, slightly obstructing his view of the stars, the 3rd seat could see what looked like to be a giant piece of glass that had been fogged up by someone breathing on it - the giant barrier that the kidou corps had set up to keep the Vasto Lorde contained.

A powerful barrier like that ain't something you see every day...gotta hand it to those kidou corps guys. They work fast, to say the least... Phoenix thought to himself, able to feel his zanpaktou spirit stirring within his mind as it readied itself to reply to him. The two of them usually conversed whenever they had little to do, or during what one could consider the "calm before the storm". This situation...well, it was definately the latter.

Indeed they do. now, shall we go? you know as well as i do that there's no time to waste Phoenix's zanpaktou spirit, Sutomhaundo, replied; his deep voice reverberating throughout the 3rd seat's mind. Phoenix kept silent for a moment after he had heard this, before he let out a rather heavy sigh.

yea, i know. we might as well. No point in keeping everyone else waiting for us Phoenix said, before he slowly and reluctantly pushed himself to his feet. The 3rd seat stood atop the wall he had been resting on for a moment; his hair and shihakusho both blowing in the breeze. The shinigami took one last quick look around, before he vanished into what could only be described as a high-speed shunpo. Phoenix moved from rooftop to rooftop in this manner for several moments, before he finally arrived at his destination - the 12th division's department of research and development. With one final shunpo, the 3rd seat moved over to where everyone else had gathered. He came out of his shunpo a few metres away from where Pachi, Ama and Frausty were all waiting, and after taking a moment to straighten his shihakusho the 3rd seat walked over to where they were standing.

Hey there Pachi...Ama...Frausty Phoenix said, nodding at each of the three shinigami in turn. After that the 3rd seat fell silent once more, and while he waited for their replies Phoenix turned his attention to their rather grim surroundings - thinking to himself about what had happened and searching for any possible clues as to what the future might hold...
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 AM
[9th's Fukufuku] Never Fading Flower I Angel I Whatever

Favorite Character: The Ishikawas :3
Send a message via MSN to Amaragami Send a message via Yahoo to Amaragami Send a message via Skype™ to Amaragami
My Shinigami [?]

*Phones and Frausty came up and joined Ama and Pachi. The starring faces of them revealed how worried they were with such situation. Ama forms a faint smile at them, the best she can do so far coz she's still thinking on how to overcome a Vasto Lorde*

Hi there Frausty! Phones! It's nicely wrecked, huh? Have you had knowledge on what has happened here?

*The Captain is not yet answering. Probably he got too many things in his mind, more than what Ama has*
Old 07-04-2012, 04:00 AM
9th's 3rd seat | 三木眞一郎

Favorite Character: Urahara Kisuke, Roy Mustang, Lockon Stratos, Miki Shinichirou
Send a message via MSN to rarivera_urahara Send a message via Skype™ to rarivera_urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Nearby, RA can sense a small party gathered. The reiatsu signatures are unmistakable too. Seeing that she doesnt have anything left to do in the area after scanning the surroundings, RA kicked a small rock on the ground and started to walk towards the small group...

"hey, guys.."

There, Ama, Frausty, phoenix and Pachi all gathered and looking somewhat uneasy. She didnt say anymore, since their situation is obvious. RA just stood there with them, Ready to help, however grim their situation is.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Banned

Favorite Character: You ♥
Send a message via MSN to peewee
My Shinigami [?]

Peewee entered the grounds if the 12th after feeling the reatsu of a few other members of the 9th. he quickly shumpoed over to them, he stopped next to RA, reached into the frills of his dress and pulled a coffee cup out and sipped from it, while looking around at the room.

"so, what did i miss?"
Old 07-07-2012, 10:21 PM
9th's 3rd seat | 三木眞一郎

Favorite Character: Urahara Kisuke, Roy Mustang, Lockon Stratos, Miki Shinichirou
Send a message via MSN to rarivera_urahara Send a message via Skype™ to rarivera_urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Peewee arrived and stood beside RA, she frowned when he made an odd move and produced a cup of coffee, but other than being intrigued, she ignored the action. not to mention that hes wearing a dress..

"nothing.. i just finished investigating the area, but i didnt really see anything dangerous or odd, except for this ruin and those huge chunk of rocks that was once a building, or a facility. "

The worst situation for RA is waiting.. She doesnt like not knowning anything. If she'll die today, she at least wanted to know if this is the time..

"how about you?. got news?. im hearing them talking about a vasto lorde."

She paused in thought, realizing that the others are deep in thought as well..

when will those arrancar show themselves?..
Old 07-19-2012, 01:55 PM
[HM Primera Legion] - Head Fraccion

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Aizen-sama, Szayel, Kensei, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Jushiro, Uryu, Hanataro!
Send a message via MSN to ClumsyDuckie83
My Shinigami [?]

Spoiler: click to show

Outside the 12th Division, a group of Hollows were gathered together. They were surrounding an unused building that lay past the Center for Research and Development. The four Adjucha's were on the ground, awaiting the inevitable. It was obvious the Seireitei had been locked down to prevent their escape.

On the roof sat their leader. She was flipping the Hogyoku over in her hand as she stared off into the distance.

"I hope you boys are ready." Her voice cut through the silence, causing them to look up. They each gave a nod.

She began to let her reiatsu leak in full force. This would of course give away their location, but the sooner the Shinigami came, the sooner they got out.

Spoiler: click to show

Celise NPC Dossier Shiro, Alisa, and CP's Mother Arc's Panda Pitchi's Wifey Official Suki Fangirl!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Banned

Favorite Character: You ♥
Send a message via MSN to peewee
My Shinigami [?]

Peewee tried to take a sip of his coffee but a huge hollow reastu roared through the 12th. the shock made him spill his coffee, getting a little bit on his dress. Peewee looked down at his dress, and twitched. he looked back up to Patchi with puppy eyes.

"so, whats the plan? do we run in screaming and hope for the best or have you thought of something?"