Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello !

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Free-Topic Forums > Introductions

Old 04-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Default Hello !

Hello ! I'm Idiote ( idiot for a female in french. My pseudo because at least, I'm sure nobody else has taken it ), and I really like Bleach ! Especially the drawings *w*

I mainly follow the scans, sometimes the anime but really not often. And actually I think I won't since it has ended some days ago <.< I don't really have a favorite character, but Aizen is too arrogant for me in the last part. I like Gin, Shinji, Renji, Shunsui...almost all of them <.<

English isn't my original language ( can you guess what it is ? My pseudo is a french word, so... French, you won ! ), so please excuse the mistakes I could do ^^ And if I really do an enormous one, tell me !
Old 04-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Retired member of the 9th division

Favorite Character: Shinji, Hijikata, Sanzo, Naruto, Erza, Ichigo, Natsu, Kuroyukihime, Ishida
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Hello !

Hello there! Welcome to BA! Hope you have a good time and feel free to post your thoughts xD
Oh, don't worry about language, many here don't have English as their native language, me included Anyway if it's a small blunder of words people will understand, just don't curse
Old 04-23-2012, 02:00 PM
[五] 5th Division Eternal Maknae Fukutaichou

Favorite Character: Hitsuagaya, Yoruichi, Sebby, Dei-Dei, Taichi-nii-chan, Dongho <3 and heaps more XDD
My Shinigami [?]

Hello there Idiote, and welcome to BA (bleachanime.org)!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a lot of fun! Remember to read the rules D:
You can visit people's page by clicking on their username and then click on the first tab and you'll find yourself on that person's page. Also, don't worry about your English at all like the person above me, don't sweat it ^^
Oh, I'm Eva by the way and it's a grand pleasure in meeting you n_n

Once again, welcome and I hope your stay here on BA! Feel free to pop onto my page and ask any questions at all if you need help, I'm more than happy to help you out (:
|3rd’sHonorary4thSeat
|MemberOf3rdSince 04-09-2010
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 AM
[ 三 ] 3rd Division | 17th Seat

Favorite Character: Byakuya, Gin, Renji, Ulquiorra
My Shinigami [?]

Heyoo Idiote and welcome to BA!! ^^
I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here