Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Bureau Life of Malik and Hollow - Page 3

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Fan-Made Media > Literature

Old 06-11-2012, 10:25 AM
[Primera Legion] 4th Seat Fracción, [Quincy] Sternritter D

Favorite Character: Kotaro Fuma, Celty, Masamune, Alex, Leikilei, Daniru, Drake
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: The Bureau Life of Malik and Hollow

Hollow emerged from the bathroom, his boots were loosely on, his trousers were on and in his right hand he held his robes, blades and his belt. His hair was damp though he had become annoyed with the towel and angrly hung it up. Since Malik was asleep he didn't mind being shirtless, he just hoped no one sudenly walked in.

He tossed his things onto a near by chair and ploped down onto the couch. Hollow heaved a great sigh and kicked off his boots. He hoped that Dalim wasn't a templar, he hated seeing Malik hurt like that. Hollow also wondered what kind of wepon Dalim would show Malik. He also wondered how long they were going to stay here. Hollow sighed and rubbed the sides of his head, to many thoughts at once

He slowly stood back up, his hip was now hurting terribly. Though he knew it was only cause of the long day. Hollow carefully limped back over to the chair where he had tossed his things. He put his robes back on, his belt and finaly put all his wepons back into place. Hollow made sure that his hidden blade was secure and then looked around for his mask.

He let out another yawn before putting his mask back on. Hollow painfully limped back to the couch, wanting only to sit down. He remembered the offer Malik had made, about sharing the bed, but it was to painfull now to walk that far. Hollow lowered himself onto the couch and then lay down flat. He closed his eyes and wished sleep would come quickly, but he knew it wouldn't. A few long painfull hours passed, untill finaly he fell asleep

♠ Leikilei's Personal Ninja | Maeli's Husband | Father of Many ♠
Old 06-13-2012, 10:43 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Hollow jerked awake as the doors to the room opened suddenly, not even a soft knock to announce someone's coming in. It was Tazar, but before he could even speak Hollow had jumped over a chair and rushed at Tazar while hissing quiet words in hebrew so Malik wouldn't awake

What are you doing?! Get out!! You have no welcome here!!

He snapped but made sure to whisper and he shoved Tazar out the door so hard that the poor slave stumbled and nearly fell. The look of fear and shock was still on the slave's face as Hollow closed the door quickly but quietly. He cast a look at where Malik was sleeping and thankfully he had stayed asleep. Hollow limped back over to the couch and layed down and slept somemore. His sleep coming faster this time

-----

Hollow awoke again, though on his own this time. He sighed contently and stretched before going limp again on the couch. Hollow then slowly sat up and looked around to see if Malik was awake. That's when he saw the letter on the table. He knew that it was from Malik because it was written in hebrew. Hollow read it and it said

Dear Hollow,
I am going to go with Dalim to go see the wepon. Dalim said it would be ok for you to walk and look around. But be carefull as I'm sure he might have someone following you to see if you are trust worthy.
Your Master,
Malik

P.S.- don't be so mean to Tazar

Hollow almost bust out laughing at reading the last part, he guessed that Tazar had come back after a while when Malik had awoke and he was still asleep. He just hoped that Tazar didn't lie about anything. With a sigh Hollow stood up and thankfully his hip stopped hurting. He grabbed his boots and put them on and then checked to make sure every wepon was still in place.

He then opened the door and slowly walked out. Hollow decided he would take a tour of the house. That's when he felt and knew someone was following him, he cast a glance over his shoulder and saw someone in a black coat. The hood of the coat was covering the follower's face. It seemed death himself was following him but Hollow pretended not to notice though he was grinning behind his mask.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:09 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Hollow looked around once more, so far he knew where every bathroom was, where the kitchen was, where the bedrooms were and then he found some of the slaves rooms. He hadn't found anything that raised the flag for Dalim to be shown as a templar. Hollow yawned and decided to now take a tour outside, he glanced behind him. The person in the black robes was still following him and Hollow was thinking about how to get rid of the person.

As he aproched the doors that led to outside he had a sudden idea. He quickly opened the doors and quickly shut them. Hollow then ran and hid behind a tree, being carefull to stay hidden as he watched. The cloaked figure bolten out the doors and looked around trying to spot Hollow.

Though Hollow fought hard not to laugh as he watched the paniced movements of the cloaked figure. He smiled when the cloaked figure took off in one direction. Hollow waited a bit and then walked off towards the other direction

Old 06-21-2012, 11:54 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Hollow sighed softly as he roamed, he saw a garden off to one side and decided to go take a peek. As he got nearer his noticed it was just a plain vegetable garden with a high fence and a high gate to keep the deer out. He leaned on the gate and looked at it all, it seemed they had every vegetable known to man.

There was a sudden shouting and Hollow turned to see a woman yelling and running towards him. He knew right away that it was Shana and as she got nearer she seemed to relize who he was

Well if it isn't the boy who's to good for my soup. I was worried you were a thief, come to take out of the garden

Shana said her hands on her hips and Hollow just shrugged and smiled under his hood

Tell me, why didn't you eat any of my soup? You to good or something?

Hollow sighed, shook his head and replied in hebrew

It's not like that. It was your food not mine, so why should I take it?

He sighed inwardly knowing that she couldn't understand him anyway. Though when he looked up at her face after he had spoken, he saw her face was in a look of surprise. Hollow then was surprised when Shana spoke hebrew back to him

You speak hebrew?!

He nodded and decided to share her excitement, at least now he wouldn't be totaly "alone". Hollow flinched as Shana caught him by surprise and took him by the wrist

Come, let's go inside. I want to talk with you
somemore

Shana said, still speaking hebrew as she lead Hollow to the slave house. Hollow laughed and nodded as he followed