Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ichigo Vs Naruto

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters > Versus

View Poll Results: Ichigo vs Naruto
Ichigo wins 17 89.47%
Naruto wins 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2012, 09:43 PM
[ 8th Division 4th seat ]

Favorite Character: Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, Darth Maul, Morgul, Malak, and Revan
My Shinigami [?]
Default Ichigo Vs Naruto

I've heard a lot on both sides but in a one on one fight who is victorious.

Distance:20 m
Time:1745

Restrictions: Mugetsu

Spoiler: click to show

Through passion I gain strength
Old 06-07-2012, 08:27 AM
7th Division Aspiring Recruit

Favorite Character: The lot of you are RUDE for making me choose.
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Ichigo Vs Naruto

I think Naruto would lose out of pure cockiness, at least ichigo as the nerve to not be quite as obnoxious.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Orihime, Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Aizen, and Gin
My Shinigami [?]

I'll use Current for both of them.

Shikai Ichigo vs. Base Naruto: Ichigo stomps. He got massively stronger. I'd have him around R1 Ulquiorra's level, so he stomps. Naruto is massively weak in base. Only a Rasenshuriken spam would do problems here, but a Getsuga Tensho would take multiple of them at once, so I'd say it's not a problem anymore.

Bankai Ichigo vs. Kyuubi Mode Naruto: Ichigo wins here, but with difficulties. I'd have him on par with H2 Ichigo. So he'd win as H2 Ichigo KM Naruto. H2 Ichigo showed betters stats, so I'd have him winning. And Ichigo is not as cocky.

Vizard Bankai Ichigo vs. Bijuu Mode Naruto: Bijuu Mode Naruto stomps.

Dangai Ichigo vs. Bijuu Mode Naruto: Dangai Ichigo wins. He showed better stats, and he wins this fight.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
(十三) #4 Dragonian Guard of Honor

Favorite Character: Shiba Isshin aka Isshin Kurosaki
My Shinigami [?]

To me there's really no comparison at all in this... Ichigo breaks them down in every seccion of these guys...

The reason I say this is by definition the nation of their choice in power definition. As large as Naruto gets, he simply can't surpass Ichigo in the extent of ability the reiatsu gets... it's simply not powerful.

Ichigo's ability to raise his ability to beyond the strength where his ability no longer fields anything and yet still is there, becomes more than quotable....

anyway, Ichigo vs Naruto chances anything that Naruto can do... anything...

In the case of not using solely Mugetsu, you're not refraining him from using the rest of his ability, which is beyond Naruto's ability... Ichigo can still use the ability to his continent...

Ichigo slaughters Naruto with no continent... in any phase Naruto puts out... and then they go to dinner afterwards... Naruto buying for getting slaughtered...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 06-07-2012, 12:05 PM
灰燼の蒼鬼 Kaijin no Sōki

Favorite Character: Byakuya;Tatsuki;Unagiya;Tsukishima;Kirge;Kenpachi;Ryuuken;Barragan;Halibel;Yoruichi;Chizuru;
My Shinigami [?]

A delicious bout; one that I have relished in my hours of fancied contemplations.

I think Ichigo will have a difficult time, with Naruto and his bunshins and his henge. There's also the problem of Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken. If Ichigo eats it, he's dead.

I had pictured Naruto going into Tails mode, bringing out 6 tails, thereabout. And Ichigo in his H2 form, which will rip Naruto to shreds. There appears to be a lot of durability to Ichigo's form compared to Naruto's.
At 4 Tails, Orochimaru was able to hold him in place and I reckon Ichigo has way more physical power in H2 to stand Naruto at a higher level.

This new form Naruto has. does give him some added Rasen-techs, but I simply can't discount Ichigo because of his Cero. Also picture H2 Ichigo using Getsuga. Insanity.

Kuchiki 戦闘!!
余の前に人は無く、余の後にも人は無し

So yeah, Ichigo wins. But it has to be the fight of the century. Like full 45 minutes of battle.

Turning the snow pink; in the absence of springtime; I create blossoms.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM
[12th Division] 5th Seat - Dread.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin, Aizen, Starrk.
My Shinigami [?]

Going by your restrictions....that means that Naruto has all the recent upgrades and Ichigo's got Bankai and his mask, right?

Naruto stomps.

Tien ZiDian-Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 06-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Grimmjow The King

Favorite Character: Grimmjow
My Shinigami [?]

Both in their strongest forms:

Dangai Ichigo vs Bijuu Mode Naruto.

Dangai Ichigo is massively faster and one of his swings can one-shot Naruto with ease ...

Naruto only has destructive power over Ichigo but even so that destructive power is useless here as Dangai Ichigo would more than likely deflect the Bijuudama or just dodged it with ease.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:36 AM
11th division 9th seat

Favorite Character: ichigo, hichigo, rukia, byakuya, shingi, and many more
Send a message via MSN to cmd1095 Send a message via Skype™ to cmd1095
My Shinigami [?]

With any Bleach vs naruto debate, we have to consider a few things

one- how does shunpo measure up to body flicker technique?

two- how does reiatsu translate into chakra?

in this case we also have to consider what forms we're dealing with here, for debate's sake lets go current

Now I'm too lazy to go get pictures of everything like some people do (I applaud you all who do that)

But here's my breakdown for number 1 in this specific case.

Now shunpo has, at least generally speaking, always seemed to be faster than body flicker except in the most extreme cases (like lee with weights off and gates open)

However Bijuu-mode Naruto has speed rivaling that of the 4th hokage (at least according to Killer Bee and the Raikage)

The 4th Hokage had a teleportation technique, meaning his speed is literally infinite, since Naruto is moving at speed rivalling that (despite not being able to teleport) that means his speed is, at least in bijuu mode, vastly superior to most shunpo practicioners, extreme cases like ichigo, Byakuya, Soi-fon, etc... would appear to be on par in this, but I think we can effectively say that speed is pretty much not an issue here.

Also Naruto is the kenpachi of chakra, chakra is a melding of spiritual and physical energy, and reiatsu is spirit energy alone, so if we're thinking about reiatsu crushing as a factor, i think that Naruto (again, especially bijuu mode naruto) would hold his own there as well.

Now for feats.

Ichigo has GT, speed, strength, and... er... well depending on version hollow mask, but that just boosts the above things, and we can't tell if Ichigo has that currently, so its a non-factor until we have convincing evidence that it exists (after all we can't base any arguements on "well so and so MIGHT have this super epic move that we've simply never seen before" without looking like total idiots XD).

Naruto has clones, rasengan, speed, and the ability to sprout arms from pretty much anywhere, including other arms... oh and sage mode, along with the frog-fu that he can use in it, as well as the indestructibility and stuff

now while Naruto is in base Ichigo is gonna have the edge...

HOWEVER, if you remember the adjechias (or whatever they were called, that legion of skull dudes rukia/renji/chad fought) were all patheticly weak compared to ichigo, but he was getting overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of them, does this remind you of anyone's technique?

If Naruto spams his multi-shadow clones he might be able to gain the advantage however if we're talking the strongest versions of Ichigo i don't think this will seal the deal

now when Naruto goes sage mode, now it'll be quality against quality. Naruto, at least for a time, will be just about indestructible, and will have strength to put himself on fighting terms with Ichigo. Also he'll have the ability to spam rasengan even easier than before, and Rasenshuriken twice a mode (which he has 3 of if he doesn't start in it)

in addition, he may score some free hits with his frog-fu, which is that invisible blow that destroyed one of the paths of pain in a single punch that he thought he had dodged.

This is where I see Ichigo going bankai, so as to speed-blitz naruto.

Sage Naruto vs bankai ichigo, now is where Naruto gets beat up a bit, he'll go Bijuu before too long or he'll die the moment Sage mode goes away.

Bijuu-mode Naruto vs. Bankai Ichigo, speed is now equal in my eyes, so it comes down to GT vs Rasengan, the ENTIRE battle at this point hinges on which attack is the stronger

Honestly I think it's gonna be a repeat of chidor vs. rasengan cutting/percing vs. condensed grinding energy. And it'll be a tie in the end IMO...

That leaves Ichigo with tying Naruto in everything, except that Naruto can use a lot more rasengans at once than Ichigo can use GTs, he can literally use hundreds at once.

Also we have to keep in mind that Naruto can fight from a distance, attack from nearly any angle, and can use rasengan variations (like riot, vaccum, or rasen shuriken/mini rasen shuriken) where as Ichigo has a pretty singular method of attacking (getsuga... tenshooooo! getsuga tensho! and for good measure! getsuga tensho!).

In light of this, I currently consider current Naruto to actually have a decent chance of defeating current Ichigo. It's a close battle, but Naruto would come out on top IMO

Dangai ichigo is another story though...
Old 06-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Resurrected and Unleashing my Wrath on NF

Favorite Character: Bambi
Send a message via MSN to Kenpachi TZ Send a message via Yahoo to Kenpachi TZ
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd1095 View Post
With any Bleach vs naruto debate, we have to consider a few things

one- how does shunpo measure up to body flicker technique?
If you compare the upper limits and characteristics of both, you will find a few things:

A) Shunpo is generally more spammable and maneuverable than a Body Flicker.

Body Flickers are almost always used for mostly straight-line movement whereas Shunpo has been used to descend and ascend structures, leap into the air, circle the opponent and even give the appearance of being in multiple places at the same time.

Also, Body Flickers are typically used FAR more sparingly than shunpo. We've seen full-length shunpo bouts in Bleach whereas in Naruto, the only character who uses Body Flicker for full-length battles is Minato. Raikage and Naruto both use flickers only on occasion.

B) Bleach has the superior feats.

Starrk crossed half of Nas Loches with a single Sonido before Orihime even realized it. Zommari, by adding an extra step, leaves behind real-time images of up to 5 clones. Byakuya, using Senka, can land two near-simultaneous strikes on his opponent's back (and do so with certainty at closer ranges as opposed to his attempt on Renji) even quicker than Renji could perceive. Soi Fon can leave real-time images of up to 14 clones by being in 14 places near at once. Dangai Ichigo, through sheer physical speed without aid of a movement technique, faceplanted Aizen out of KT.

As per the above, it is no contest as to which technique has the upper hand in a CQC bout.

Quote:
two- how does reiatsu translate into chakra?
The problem kicks in with reiatsu's acting as a unit of force. Thus, we can't gauge how a Rasengan would affect, say, Ichigo while we do understand how Senbonzakura Kageyoshi would affect, say, Deva Path given his tanking feats.

Quote:
However Bijuu-mode Naruto has speed rivaling that of the 4th hokage (at least according to Killer Bee and the Raikage)

The 4th Hokage had a teleportation technique, meaning his speed is literally infinite, since Naruto is moving at speed rivalling that (despite not being able to teleport) that means his speed is, at least in bijuu mode, vastly superior to most shunpo practicioners, extreme cases like ichigo, Byakuya, Soi-fon, etc... would appear to be on par in this, but I think we can effectively say that speed is pretty much not an issue here.
Velocity wouldn't be an issue. The nature of the speed is.

The time dilation of battles in Bleach, best depicted by Ichigo's Vaizard scenes, is immense. Bleach characters not only fight at paces which would be dizzying in real-time (of which Naruto's pace is closer to), but those paces are so commonplace as to conduct high-speed lengthy speeches between them as shown by Byakuya vs Zommari in the Gemelos Sonido sequence.

So, while Naruto may be capable of achieving velocities rivaling that of a shunpo user, he certainly lacks the reflexes and perception required to sustain combat against Bankai Ichigo for simple reasons of it being completely unprecedented in his 'verse. Ichigo can perceive Naruto, redirect his own movement moving into position and attack before Naruto, mid-flicker, can even realize he has moved. Especially when higher-level shunpo users can leave after-images behind as they please.

And it is OOC for Naruto to go Full Bijuu Mode which would be his only method of overcoming this mismatch.

Stomp thread. TKB gets resolved with simple ability of flight and Getsuga spam. SM, KCM? This fight ends in 2 seconds in a tower of black and red Getsuga. Pein showed us his body isn't knife proof. BM? It is OOC to start a battle with it.

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:44 PM
[1st Division]-=Vasto Lorde=-

Favorite Character: H2 Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

I never quite understood how these verse vs verse fights are supposedly feasible since different rules apply in each verse.

Sure,i'm confident x's power vs y's power could be compared from different verses but to pit them in battle is not the same imo.

This fight in particular,both Naruto and Ichigo can dish out powerful attacks but Ichigo can endure a lot more than what Naruto's human body allows.