Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[7th Division] Zanpakuto Display Stand

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions > 7th Division > 7th Division Archives

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:19 PM
celestial mage

Favorite Character: Komamura
My Shinigami [?]
Arrow [7th Division] Zanpakuto Display Stand

Angel, please remove my last post. This will be my last update on Izanami's powers, but I might put in a story for my guy later.

Wielder: Tora Daichi (TKTigerkat)

Name: Izanami (Izanami, or she who invites, is the name of the Shinto goddess of creation and death.)

Fighting aggression: Speed and reaction. Tends to use kido spells often.

Element: Light

Resolve: To protect and serve the captain.

Zanpakuto: Single Katana

Length: Blade: 44 inches. Tsuba to hilt: 12 inches. Tsuba is copper with four jade magatamas embedded in it.

Spoiler: click to show

Example of Magatama

Colors: Silver blade and black hilt. Tsuba: See above.

Second Weapon- Byakko Kikku: An underdeveloped form of Shunko. It concentrates reiryoku around the legs, surrounding them with energy that shapes itself to be tiger-like. This increases his speed and power greatly, but damages his legs at the same time. Can only be used for five posts.

Shikai:

Release command: Learn from your sins and repent! Izanami!
The katana transforms into a Glaive. The blade is 18 inches and the staff is 6 feet long. The blade is bronze with a Magatama painted on it in jade. The staff is strong steel with a celadon ribbon tied where the blade and staff connect.

Attacks:
Susanoo (Shinto god of the sea and storms): Izanami glows with a bright light. While it glows, the light can be fired as a spear. Normally a projectile move, the spear may also be used as a secondary weapon, though is not as strong as Izanami. When 10 spears are used or Izanami is knocked away/broken, the attack breaks. Should any other person try to grab the spears, the heat from the concentrated light burns them.

Shikai level 2 attack:
Sarutahiko: Used in conjuction with Susanoo. When the light spears are fired in a shape, such as a triangle or square, a beam of light connects each spear with another and forms a barrier, trapping the enemy. Then, more beams of light fire in the barrier, striking the enemy. The barriers are not very strong and can be destroyed. But, they can become stronger if combined, such as a shape within a shape.

Shikai Level 3 attack:
Ryujin: Ties in with Sarutahiko. The spears that create the sheilds begin to draw in more and more light particals. The bonds that hold them overload and each one explodes with terrible force, blasting whatever or whoever is inside.

Defense:
My fighting style allows me to react to my opponent’s moves so I can position myself to block or counter. When Izanami is released, its natural length allows for a larger attack radius, making it so I can keep my opponent at bay.

Shikai level 2 defense
Konohana: twelve spheres of light appear around Tiger and fire a beam to each over, connecting and creating a sphere barrier around Tiger. The shield is very strong, but can be broken if each sphere is destroyed.

Weakness:
In its released state, Izanami is meant to keep enemies at a distance. Any up close combat renders its attacks useless and keeps me on the defense. Susanoo has a spear limit and can be negated if the spear is taken away. Sarutahiko’s barriers are weak and can be broken. The spheres of Konohana are what creates the shield. By destroying each one, the shield collapses.

Bankai

Bankai Name: Amenonuhoko (Heavenly jeweled spear, the tool that Izanami and Izanagi used to create the Onogoroshima, or self forming island)

Bankai release: Bankai! Summon forth the Heavenly Spear Izanami!

The painted jewel transforms into a mirror with magatamas surrounding it. The mirror represents the Yata No Kagami, a sacred mirror and one of the three treasures of japan.

Abilities upon release:

Hachiman (Shinto god of war): A bright white resplendence forms around Izanami and I. The light shapes itself as feathered wings on my back as well. The light increases my speed and the wings may be solidified to act as shields. Flight is not enabled, but the increase in speed gives the illusion. A small silver hoop with five dove feathers appears pierced in my left ear.

Attacks:

First Prayer, Inari (Shinto god of Foxes): A spark of light breaks off from the wings and gathers all light around it, transforming into a replica of myself carrying a much weaker version of Izanami. Though it can fight, the purpose of the copy is to initiate kido attacks. For example, the copy can use a binding kido on the target while the original attacks. The copy can also perform the second prayer, but at much lower attack strength. Any damage done to the copy instantly destroys it and the original feels the pain. The copy can also be broken by the original with the word “Fade”.

Second Prayer, Amaterasu (Shinto goddess of the sun): Feathers of light flow from the wings into the air. Each one then transforms into a photon spear and seek out the enemy.

Third Prayer, Tsukuyomi (Shinto god of the moon): The final prayer. The wings of light bursts into thousands of light feathers that float into the sky. The feathers then form a large circle and gather their light in the center. The light is then fired down in a massive collum upon the enemy and myself. However, the mirror on Izanami reflects the light, protecting me from the attack while my enemy and the surrounding area are at its mercy. The strength of Tsukuyomi depends on how many feathers are left, five being the strongest and one being the weakest.

Weaknesses: The feathers act as a countdown, much like Hitsugaya’s. As each one fades away, the wings shrink and the light grows more and more dim. When the last feather is gone, the Bankai is deactivated and Izanami is reverted back to its sealed state. With Inari, the copy is weaker than the original and can be killed in one hit. When it is destroyed, I feel the pain. Tsukuyomi destroys all the remaining feathers and consumes my remaining spirit energy, leaving me weak and my zanpakuto sealed. Finally, Amenonuhoko is a distance weapon just like Izunami and is weak in close range fights.

Last edited by TKTigerkat; 12-15-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:02 AM
[7th Division] Guardian

Favorite Character: Kisuke Urahara, Isshin Kurosaki, and Ryuuken Ishida
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: [7th Division] Zanpakuto Display Stand

Wielder: Miller Daichi aka Millerlite88

Name: Narukami (Rolling Thunder)

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Fighting aggression: Aggressive but exacting

Resolve: To achieve the power to crush destiny

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Basic fighting style: Freestyle

Shikai

Release command: Fall from the heavens and strike down our enemies

Shikai Form:

Passive Ability: Passive Ability: Miller gains the ability to manipulate electricity. He becomes highly resistant to all types of electricity attacks, depending on their strength, while using these attacks is easier for him than most.

Active Ability 1: Raiko (Thunder Roar) - lightning based kido attack

Active Ability 2: Raikoken (Thunder Bite)-which is where electricity is constantly flowing through my sword, increasing its attack power and shocking anyone, except me, who touches the sword with anything that conducts electricity

Active Ability 3: Tenjin (Lightning Shield)-which is an energy shield in the form of a sphere around my body

Weakness: use of reiatsu and lack of physical strength

Bankai

Zanpakuto's True Name: Mugen Narukami (Infinite Rolling Thunder)

As Miller calls out his bankai, he holds his sword directly over his head the same way he does when he releases shikai. But instead of lightning striking it, the entire sword, handle included, explodes into tiny pieces of energy. All of these energy particles then get absorbed into Miller’s body, causing his reiatsu to explode, his body to constantly glow golden, with arcs of electricity jumping across his skin, and his hair to becoming spiked.

*Most of Miller’s Bankai abilities are an extension of the ones he uses in his shikai state, hence the same name.*

Active Ability 1: Raikoken (Thunder Bite)-unlike in its shikai form where it charges the zanpakuto with electrical energy, this technique now solidifies and actually becomes Miller’s sword. It is one made up of purely energy, being able to cut through all but the strongest zanpakutos. The swords shape can be manipulated based on the amount of reiatsu Miller uses.

Active Ability 2: Raiko-(Thunder Roar)-instead of this being an energy attack launched from his sword, Miller can now freely manipulate the energy and fire it from both of his palms. Blast strength varies from small, orb-like blast to a decently powerful beam of energy to a devastating large and powerful beam.

Active Ability 3: Tenjin-(Lightning Shield)-becoming more powerful than its shikai form, Miller now has access to 3 independent energy shields that can vary in size, depending on the amount of reiatsu Miller uses. Each of the 3 can act independently from each other, allowing Miller to block multiple attacks. The 3 shields can be brought together to form one large, Danku-level shield.

Active Ability 4: Mugen Ryoku-(Infinite Power)-A bankai specific ability, Mugen Ryoku is the last ability at Miller’s disposal. This ability allows Miller to draw on his reiatsu at a higher percentile than usual, around 300%. This boosts his performance dramatically, allowing Miller to move at an accelerated rate, launch swifter and stronger attacks, and manipulate his energy to a much greater degree. This will allow him to create and maneuver his shields much faster and also create his energy blast faster. (Can only use this ability for 3-5 posts. Can be used in shorter bursts. This leaves Miller all but powerless, causing his zanpakuto to revert to shikai when the ability has been fully used.)

Weakness: use of reiatsu and lack of physical strength
Old 09-10-2009, 05:01 AM
BARPG 7th Captain| 7th's Recruit

Send a message via MSN to Kaiden Rezain Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiden Rezain
My Shinigami [?]

OOC: Update for Shikai.

Weilder's Name: Kaiden Rezain

Division: Seventh

Seat: Seventeenth

Fighting Style: Calm and collected.

Resolve: To do his duties, nothing more.

Weilder's Appearance: Kaiden stands at 5'7" inches and weighes 150 lbs. He has light blue eyes, so light that they border on a grayish color. His hair is a light brown color and has been cut to a very short length, not quite a buzz cut but very close. Even though he isn't the biggest, Kaiden is very strong and has a very athletic build, not at all scrawny or puny as a first glance would seem to indicate. Kaiden is not a showy person and because of that all his clothes are extremely plain, simple black pants and a sky blue shirt when he is not in his basic Shinigami uniform.

Sealed Appearance:The blade of Kaiden's Zanpakuto is 18 inches long, while the handle of the blade is 6 inches long. The handle of the blade is wrapped in a red fabric, which has a black fabric overlay on top of it, with the threads of black fabric crisscrossing over the red fabric. The sheath has the same design as the handle. At the end of the handle is red tassel.

Zanpakuto's Name: Scartha

Zanpakuto Spirit's Appearance and Release Appearance:

Release Phrase: Sever

Ability 1 - "Sever": Scartha vibrates at an incredible level, to the point where no visible vibration can be seen, but a quiet hum can be heard emanating from the blade. These vibrations work on a molecular level, acting like a molecular chainsaw and tears apart the bonds between the molecules that make up an object, allowing it to cut through essentially anything. This effect does not work on other Zanpakutos.

Ability 2 - "Pressure Wave Slash": An explosion is, by definition, the sudden pulse of wave of pressure. Vibrating even faster than normal, the blade unleashes a blast of pressure wave that flies straightforward. This attack pushes air out of the way and creates a vacuum behind it, the double force of the vacuum and pressure wave allowing the attack to slice into objects like a blade.

Bankai: Unknown

Theme Song
Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
[BARPG] Cuatro Espada | [Primera] Exequias 6 | Sternritter B

My Shinigami [?]

Wielder: Nefarius van Sol

Name: Fuyuki no Shirahana (Endless snow of white flowers)

Zanpakuto Spirit: A Samurai Shogun.

Fighting aggression: Analytical duelist.

Resolve: To serve under the Emperor. To regain his honor and ask the one he loves to marriage.

Power Statistics

Biography

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Basic fighting style: Zanjutsu combined with houhou and smart use of kido.

SHIKAI ~Partly Learned~

B.A.R.P.G. Portal | Lilith del Sombras :: 101,029 Reiryoku

Last edited by Justsomeanimelover; 09-15-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:36 AM
7th division recuit {dragon boy}

Favorite Character: ichigo, rukia,eureka,revy,c2
Send a message via MSN to chevyman40
My Shinigami [?]

Wielder: Chevyman40 known as Chevy

Name: Burst and Dark Angel (Protector and Fighter)

Zanpakuto Spirit: Dragon

Fighting aggression: (Protector and Fighter)

Resolve: To help the weak, fight for the ones that lost there familys to evil.

Zanpakutou Name: Burst and Dark Angel
Sealed Form: Standard black katana
Spirit Manifestation: Burst and Dark Angel is an angelic form with dark navy wings and a dark grey tunic
Spirit Realm: Chevy's inner world takes the form of a sea of clouds high in the sky. The sky above is a perfect blue, and the thick, drifting clouds are like solid ground.
Elemental Properties: Dark Angel is a darkness element
Elemental Properties: Burst Angel is a light elements and works with Dark's captilitys

SHIKAI ~Partly Learned~

Shikai Information

Last edited by chevyman40; 09-22-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:44 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Name: Fuyuki no Shirahana (Endless snow of white flowers)

Zanpakuto Spirit: A Samurai Shogun.

Resolve: To serve under the Emperor. His true power is still a perfect secret.

Penchant: Nefarius wears a penchant which limits his reiatsu output and restrains him physically as well. Whatever his seat is, he retains the reiatsu signature and physical properties of a 20th Seated officer, unless he pulls it off.When he walks it sometimes sheds tiny white snowflakes.

Power Statistics

Biography

Sealed Zanpakuto:

SHIKAI ~Partly Learned~

Last edited by Justsomeanimelover; 10-08-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:24 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Name: Shirahana (White flowers)

Zanpakutou Spirit: A Samurai Shogun.

Resolve: To serve the 7th Division and to protect his family.

Sealed Zanpakuto:

** Power Stats (RYC) **

SHIKAI~Partly Learned~

Old 11-26-2009, 05:53 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Name: Shirahana (White flowers)

Zanpakutou Spirit: A Samurai Shogun.

Resolve: To serve the 7th Division and to protect his family.

Sealed Zanpakuto:

** RYC Stats **

SHIKAI~Learned~

Last edited by Justsomeanimelover; 11-26-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:23 PM
[7th division] Retired Guardian

Favorite Character: Where is Harvey Dent? I'll settle for his loved ones...
Send a message via MSN to Tempest Winds Send a message via Skype™ to Tempest Winds
My Shinigami [?]

((New zanpakuto! ^^ Delete my old one, please.))

Zanpakuto Name:
Hakugyokurou (Tower of White Jade)

Fighting aggression: Speed and critical blows. Always aims strategically for vital muscles to disable the opponent, rather than destroying them outright. He usually sticks to using his fists outright, only using his sword to block most of the time.
Resolve: To prove to himself that his weakness is gone. He views himself as a light that will vanquish the shadows of the world.

Zanpakuto: Single katana. Weilds it underhanded, wearing it sideways on his lower back.

Length: About 12 inches (30.5 cm) blade.

Colors:
Hakugyokurou is a very odd blade. It’s a very straight katana, with almost no decoration whatsoever. The guard is a simple bronze circle, with spikes pointing up from it. The handle is black, with green wrapping.

Spirits/ Spirit world:

Shikai
When Tempest says the phrase, "Summon the Dead, Hakugyokurou" his sword melts, and seeps into his arm like a ghost. In this state, he can summon a ghastly, steel-hard arm from his shoulders, which can block attacks, or punch with titanic force. He also gains the power to manipulate his own soul energy, to use as active abilities.

Ability 1: Ginga Doriru (Psycho Drill)
Calling upon the piercing power of Youmu: Gathering a massive amount of reiatsu, he fires out a powerful drill of white energy about 5 ft. wide. This drill gains power as it travels, making it stronger with distance. Cost of the skill depends on how charged it is.

Ability 2: Springtime Swarm
Calling upon the power of Mokou: TW sends out a torrent of 20 flaming sparrows, which let out a small explosion on whatever they impact. Has a kidou cost of around 30.

Ability 3: Surprise Assault
Calling upon the power of Meiling: By adding an extensive amount of reiatsu to his shikai, he's able to create more strength than usual for a short time, allowing him to immediately lash out with a long ghost-punch from his palm, to spear an unsuspecting opponent, before the fist recoils back into his arm where it becomes reiatsu again. A very low cost ability that can be used almost as much as the 'Tsuzuri Raiden' spell.

Bankai

True Name of Zanpakuto: Shisha no Dai Teitaku, Hakugyokurou (Mansion of the Dead, Tower of White Jade)

His final form. In this state, he can summon one of the three ghosts to fight alongside him rather than just a spare arm. Upon doing this, he gains a special possession finisher based on which ghost he summons. He can exchange either ghost as he wishes. His abilities change based on which ghost he is possessed by, and each ghost has their own abilities they can use when they are working independently of TW. Also, he reverts back to a more powerful version of his unreleased state in this form.

TW and Ghost RYC's

Ghosts:

Meiling (China): -hakuda ghost-

Possession ability:
Journey of the Koifish
Meiling turns into a green, serpentine dragon about 30 ft. long, with two long tusks pointing from the sides of its jaws, as well as two burly arms extending from what would be it’s upper torso. Encircling Tempest, it acts as a sheild for a short time, while brawling with the opponent via crushing blows. Can breathe fire, but not often.

Passive Ghost Ability:

Rainbow-Colored Catfish:
Meiling uses her rainbow colored qi to generate massive power, allowing her punches to soften even the sturdiest of armor, and break the toughest of fighters. She can also use it as a sheild, but only from her palms.

Mokou: -kidou ghost-

Possession Ability:
Possessed by Phoenix:
Sprouting 6 flaming wings, Tempest leaps into the air, and suddenly spews from his mouth a great torrent of fire, which slams on the target like a comet.

Passive ghost Ability:

Ashes to ashes:
Reiatsu-based attacks do half damage, and kidou has 25% of its casting cost drained and absorbed into Mokou. Is able to shoot out giant bird-shaped, flaming darts as her primary attack. Has flaming wings that grow bigger for a duration of 5 posts. Once that limit has been reached, TW can use this ghost’s possession ability.

Youmu: -zanjutsu ghost-

Possession Ability:

Timeless Sword:
TW sheathes, then unsheathes his sword at an incredibly fast rate, sending out a harmless, yet swift shockwave. (think getsuga tenshou but painless) Should it hit, the opponent will be stopped in time for a single second, just long enough for the follow up slashes to hit (which DO hurt… a lot), plowing into them for 5 powerful strikes, all focused on the place the shockwave hit.

Passive Ghost Abilities:

Sidekick:
The spirit that follows Youmu suddenly takes physical form and lashes out at the opponent to slam into them like a boulder, as well as firing sharp energy bullets on its own accord. It can be harmed just like her, however. Also, this is the only ghost that can use shunpo.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:51 PM
[5th Division] 19th Seat

Favorite Character: FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Ichigo, Tosen, Uhara, Grimmjow, Aizen, Renji, Uryu, Hitsugaya, Isshin.
Send a message via Yahoo to kiryu
My Shinigami [?]

Wielder: Zero Kiryu

Name: Ryuhi Sennendai (Flame Dragon of a 1000 ages)

Zanpakutou Spirit:

Fighting aggression: I am aggressive and analytical

Resolve: I fight to protect others

Sealed Zanpakutou:

Basic fighting style: Zanjutsu and Hakuda

Shikai:
In my Shikai, the blade turns into an O-katana of 4 foot. The hilt is long and easy for grabbing and wielding during Zanjutsu moves.

Release Command: Nomu no hinote (Engulf in flames)

Passive Ability 1: Shinka (Sacred Fire)
Upon release, the blade is engulfed in a thin layer of flames. Whenever Kiryu slashes out it, trails of fire shoot out in the arc of the cut. These flames can lightly burn the opponent upon touch. Especially the face and eyes are a vulnerable target which can cause blindness or act as a distraction. When the opponent it cut, the flames cause slight extra damage to the surrounding tissue.

Active Ability 2: Ennetsujigoku (Hell’s Flames)

By stabbing the sword into the ground, an underground surge of fire shoots up at a location of Kiryu’s choosing within a radius of 60 feet. The surge of fire breaks through the surface in a cylindrical shape up to 6 to 12 feet in width and the wider it is the more reiastu it consumes, straight upward. The fire can seriously burn anyone caught by it. The column dies out after 3 seconds.

Strengths: This attack can seriously burn an opponent and set him ablaze in mere moments.

Weaknesses: This attack requires Kiryu to remain static for the duration of the surge. This attack strains Kiryu's reiatsu severely.
Forward Message

~The Battle Begins Within~{Son of NeonblueandArrahnavard}[Momo's Bestie]
Closed Thread