Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When will Bleach Anime be back? - Page 2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Old 09-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: ichigo and kon
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: When will Bleach Anime be back?

i've been watching bleach since 2007 and downloaded it from 1 to 290..now i have to download up to the newest episode. And of coz i watch it repeatedly maybe 3 times already...
Old 09-01-2012, 03:27 PM
The Friendly Wanderer

Favorite Character: Akagami no Shanks
Send a message via MSN to Bankai777
My Shinigami [?]

As much as it pains me, I do not think the anime is coming back. I don't necessarily have "proof" or written facts, but I have reasons. Really, I just have one reason, but it should compensate.

1. The manga has been so dark ever since it stopped airing. It is constant bloodshed, fear, and death of beloved characters. They always censor down things for the anime, but quite frankly, I don't think they are going to be able to do it enough to keep it a TV-14 rated program. If they want to redo it as a TV-MA, that is fine, but I don't think they will do that. I know what you're thinking; "But the manga is still rated for teens?" Yes, it is, but drawings getting blown up and killed is very different from it being animated.

For example **MANGA SPOILER**:
 Spoiler: click to show

Everyone, Bleach had it's run, will always have a special place in my heart, and is my No. 2 favorite anime of all time. But I think it is done, at least it went out with the greatest episode they ever made.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:13 PM
12th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Tōshirō Hitsugaya,Hyorinmaru, Momo Hinamori, Rangiku Matsumoto
My Shinigami [?]

I still have big hopes that Bleach will return
If you think of it that last episode of bleach was aired on March 27 2012, and if my math is corret sometime around 2014 Bleach will be all dubbed. So if they start airing new episodes sometime in 2014 that would be a good two year gap from the manga to the anime. The fight right know seems like it its at the middle of the arc or story, and two years would be enough time to finish what is going on know in soul socirty.
All I am really hoping for is that they do anime it, and they do a good job on it. Even if I have to wait 5 years or so for them to anime it.
I just hope they don't do what they did with Inuyasha, they finished it yes but they only had 26 episodes to work with and everything went really fast. The animeaters couldn't even anime all the chapters of Inuyasha they had to cut some chapters out, and that would really get me mad if they cut out some bleach chapters if they do anime it.

Hitsugaya is the like ice, he has cold hard power
Old 09-02-2012, 07:21 PM
[2nd Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Renji, Kenpachi, Yoruichi, Halibel
My Shinigami [?]

There's no way to tell, really. Could go either way. :\
Old 09-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Arashi, Nell
My Shinigami [?]

I reallyyyy hope they do start it up again, i miss it. I dont really like reading the manga its hard for me to comprehend whats happening in a lot of the pictures.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:51 AM
[13th Division] 19th Seat

Favorite Character: Jushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku, Byakuya Kuchiki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Renji Abarai
Send a message via Skype™ to KasumiBanshee6607
My Shinigami [?]

Um, they've blown chunks off of bodies in the anime before. Don't you remember the fight between Mayuri and Uryu?? Blew his arm off and a hole in his middle. I mean, he messed him up hardcore. And when Mayuri grew his arm back? That wasn't creepy and a bit graphic to you? If they can do stuff like that, they can do what you mentioned with ease.

Does anyone know how long this arc is likely to go? It all seems to be speeding by too quickly and I want it to last since it's supposedly the last one. I wish it wasn't the last one...

"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride!"-Jushiro Ukitake
Old 09-15-2012, 08:50 AM
[2nd Division]Recruit

Favorite Character: Yoruichi
My Shinigami [?]

We also saw Gin impale a big hole in Aizen's stomach with Kamishini no Yari, and Ikkaku cut off big bodyparts of an Arrancar in Grimmjow's Fraccion, I just don't remember his name atm. Edorad was it.

And if some of the deaths are a bit brutal, they can always change it a bit, like they did with Harribel when she showed her number. (That one wasn't a death, but they changed it)

"There are times when a person needs to embrace the darkness for the sake of the people they love." ~Kokutō
Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Byakuya Kuchiki Renji Abarai, Grimmjow, Kenpachi,Ishida
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate4Destiny View Post
first of all, som of you must have some very fast internet connection *jealous*

second, the anime is done and not coming back. sorry to dissapoint.
No! Ichigo said.,.," See You Again" before episode 366 ended,.,., it will come back sorry for an interruption.,.,.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Senna, Hichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddesscaptain View Post
I still have big hopes that Bleach will return
If you think of it that last episode of bleach was aired on March 27 2012, and if my math is corret sometime around 2014 Bleach will be all dubbed. So if they start airing new episodes sometime in 2014 that would be a good two year gap from the manga to the anime. The fight right know seems like it its at the middle of the arc or story, and two years would be enough time to finish what is going on know in soul socirty.
All I am really hoping for is that they do anime it, and they do a good job on it. Even if I have to wait 5 years or so for them to anime it.
I just hope they don't do what they did with Inuyasha, they finished it yes but they only had 26 episodes to work with and everything went really fast. .
Whilst youre waiting you could try DL the entire series, movies and specials :l its going take 1 year where i am, since there is no seeders
Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

i herd something about being back on September 14...obviously didn't happen and then i hear its coming back next year....its impossible to separate fact from fiction at this point so unless TK says something outright i wouldn't take stock in what other people say