Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ichigo's Family (Dad's side)

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Default Ichigo's Family (Dad's side)

OK so as we have found out from bleach 529 Isshin (ichigo's dad) originally had 'shiba' as his surname. We also know that ex 13 devision second seat kaien also has the surname shiba, looks like ichigo but with black hair, hollowfide and has a brother named ganju shiba who looks exactly like isshin but with longer hair

So what are everyones thoughts and feellings about all this ^^^

sorry if this is in the wrong place its my first post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:27 AM
[7th Division 3rd Seat] Seraph of Jupiter Regina tempestatum

Favorite Character: ♥Urahara Zangetsu Aizen Ukitake♥ Byakuya Yoruichi Isshin Ryuuken Nel2 Starrk Tatsuki
Send a message via Skype™ to Silverdrake
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Ichigo's Family (Dad's side)

Welcome to BA. Good first post.

I'm interested to know what "main family" the Shibas are supposed to be a "branch" of, because all previous mention had Shiba as one of the (then) Five Noble Houses. Shiba then lost their noble status -- possibly because of Isshin marrying a Quincy -- and of the other four we know Kuchiki and Shihouin.

I think Shiba might have been a branch of Kuchiki, because of Byakuya's really bad attitude toward Ganju upon learning he's a Shiba.

I strike from the chaos your opposition created
Old 03-11-2013, 05:14 AM
[6th Division] Recruit.

Favorite Character: Ikkaku, Shuhei, Byakuya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yorouichi, Shinji, Tousen, Nnoitra, Starrk
Location: In Yorouichi's Bed ooh look Rongiku just walked in!
Send a message via Yahoo to ShuheiHisagi6969
My Shinigami [?]

Yea I'm pretty sure Ichigo is related ...Ichigo shares similar personality traits too.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:19 PM
(十三) #4 Dragonian Guard of Honor

Favorite Character: Shiba Isshin aka Isshin Kurosaki
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdrake View Post
Welcome to BA. Good first post.

I'm interested to know what "main family" the Shibas are supposed to be a "branch" of, because all previous mention had Shiba as one of the (then) Five Noble Houses. Shiba then lost their noble status -- possibly because of Isshin marrying a Quincy -- and of the other four we know Kuchiki and Shihouin.

I think Shiba might have been a branch of Kuchiki, because of Byakuya's really bad attitude toward Ganju upon learning he's a Shiba.
Sil, I don't think his attitude was worse when he found out he was a Shiba, I thought he was paying him honor and treated him as an equal. The Shiba might have been one of the more powerful branches at the time and for Byakuya to do that is huge.

As to being a branch, it was supposed that they were their own line, that there were 5 noble houses but one got demoted, that being the Shiba. It hasn't been explained how they lost their status, but we may find out soon.

It could be that they were the "main family" and were demoted when Soul Society changed dynamics... who knows...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-12-2013, 12:10 AM
[7th Division 3rd Seat] Seraph of Jupiter Regina tempestatum

Favorite Character: ♥Urahara Zangetsu Aizen Ukitake♥ Byakuya Yoruichi Isshin Ryuuken Nel2 Starrk Tatsuki
Send a message via Skype™ to Silverdrake
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPR1 View Post
Sil, I don't think his attitude was worse when he found out he was a Shiba, I thought he was paying him honor and treated him as an equal. The Shiba might have been one of the more powerful branches at the time and for Byakuya to do that is huge.
Maybe, but it always seemed like a very personal grudge against Shiba, to me, more than respect. Plus, Byakuya had a dislike for Kaien and his outlook on things.

I strike from the chaos your opposition created
Old 03-12-2013, 07:10 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdrake View Post
Maybe, but it always seemed like a very personal grudge against Shiba, to me, more than respect. Plus, Byakuya had a dislike for Kaien and his outlook on things.
I don't know Silver... I didn't get enough interaction directly between Byakuya and Kaien. Shoot, to me, Kaien didn't last long enough to really make that big of an impression. I mean, he and Ichigo seem kind of the same, but that's because Kaien was only a shinigami... and we only got a part of his behavior.

I guess they might have shared some similarities, but he wasn't around enough for me to really make a real opinion about him...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Isshin,Yoruichi,Shunsui.Rukia,Young Masaki,Bambietta(so cute ^^)Riruka,Matsumoto,RETSU,Hikifune ^^
My Shinigami [?]

Well, in my opinion before they fell, for whatever reason, they were probably one of the higher ranking of the 5 noble houses. I say this merely for the reason that they were responsible for transporting the royal guard to the royal realm. This seems like a rather important responsibility. And I don't know what kinds of things the other noble families are responsible for, but this one seems pretty huge. And even after falling, they're still responsible for it. So what does that say about them I wonder?
Old 03-12-2013, 07:32 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Lance, part of me sees them as the only house that fell because they are directly related to the former king. It would make devout sense that their house fell because the former King no longer had dominance over the society.

Think about it. Before Yamamoto and his 13 took over, they were considered criminals, so their king isn't likely to have had power before them. Neither did Central 46.

I'm betting that both the Quincy and another King likely ran the Society, and the Shiba were likely the highest due to their relationship with that king.

When Yamamoto took over, that king fell, so did the Quincy and so did the Shiba. The house has likely fallen while Isshin was old enough to see it happen. I'm betting both he and Bach are about the same age and likely saw their fathers killed in the battle of the changeover.

One other thing...if you notice Ichigo's family runs along the lines of Shinigami and Hollow-reiatsu bearing individuals... like Ginju... meaning that its likely the family bears both reiatsu in its genetics... meaning that if that's the case, the Shiba are natural Vizards, and Ichigo is NOT out of place...

The Shiba family is the only one that has shown the duality of reiatsu in their genes...

just a thought...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Isshin,Yoruichi,Shunsui.Rukia,Young Masaki,Bambietta(so cute ^^)Riruka,Matsumoto,RETSU,Hikifune ^^
My Shinigami [?]

Where did you get all that info from?? I never heard of half of that.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
[1st Div Honorary] The Devil Tarot

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstormlance View Post
Where did you get all that info from?? I never heard of half of that.
It's because it's made up in his head. None of that information is confirmed, hinted, or accepted in any amount of truth on this forum. It's his personal theory based on what would be wildly exciting as twists. Hence:

Quote:
part of me sees them as the only house that fell because they are directly related to the former king. It would make devout sense that their house fell because the former King no longer had dominance over the society.
Or Isshin just fell in love with a Quincy..... and that's illegal.... So he left SS to be with Masaki, abandoning his Captaincy position. Thus, Shiba clan fell.

Quote:
that both the Quincy and another King likely ran the Society,
Again, zero evidence that Quincy ever dominated Soul Society. Not saying it isn't true, just no evidence.

Quote:
When Yamamoto took over, that king fell, so did the Quincy
Again, nothing to imply that Yamamoto took over and the King fell because of it.

Quote:
The house has likely fallen while Isshin was old enough to see it happen
Making assumptions of Isshin's age with no proof. Nothing indicates that Isshin is thousands of years old.

Quote:
I'm betting both he and Bach are about the same age
No indications of Bach's age except that he's over 1000 years old.

Quote:
.if you notice Ichigo's family runs along the lines of Shinigami and Hollow-reiatsu bearing individuals.
I don't see this at all. Ichigo is the only one to show Hollow-like powers. Isshin never has, and the girls simply have shown spiritual awareness. Spiritual awareness that even someone like Tatsuki bears. With zero semblance to any kind of Hollow powers.

Quote:
Shiba family is the only one that has shown the duality of reiatsu in their genes
Kaien, Ganju, and Kuukaku have never shown anything of the sort. And neither has Isshin. So I have no idea.

--==--=-=-=-=--=--=--=----==--=-=-=-=--=--=--=----==--=-=-=-=--=--=--=----==--=-=-=-=--=--=--=--

I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm just saying that very often you base all your arguments/theories on what's going on based upon all these ideas you have that have no evidence. It's impossible to prove you wrong because there's literally no evidence.

The fall from Heaven began with Pride

Last edited by Willster328; 03-12-2013 at 08:12 PM.